Expert Coordinator Planning, Pricing and Analysis
NIS Gazprom Neft is one of the largest and fastest growing Oil and Gas producers in Eastern Europe, whose major owner is the Russian leader company “Gazprom Neft".
In view of ambitious plans for business expansion in South East Europe, and a necessity to gain competitive advantage at the open market, the Bulgarian subsidiary company “ NIS Petrol” is committed to hire professional and talented individuals and invests in their development and enhancement.
The Company is looking to recruit “Expert Coordinator Planning, Pricing and Analysis "
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To develop current and projected plans for development of sales of fuels and related products marketed;
• To analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry and economic conditions that will be used when making investment decisions on Company’s commercial network;
• To analyze information concerning investment programs, such as price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks, and economic influences affecting the Company’s activities;
• To maintain knowledge and monitors developments in the field of industrial technology, business, finance and economic territory;
• To submit oral and written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations and entire economic sectors;
• To draw up procedures to limit the risk of fraud or financial losses of the Company;
• To implement applications that enhance the activity of commercial sites;
• To monitor certain costs, amount and grounds for their performance and proper reporting;
• To monitor market information about retail prices and discounts offered by competitors;
• To maintain a database of competing sites;
• To analyze revenue and expenditure of Company’s commercial network;
•To analyze the effectiveness of conducted promotional campaigns and activities.
• To analyze the efficiency of the stations and suggests to the management measures to increase it;
• To prepare plans related to activities of commercial sites;
• To response for bilateral balances between the dealers and the Company, prepares data, information and reports related to their financial relationships;
• To perform activities related to imposition of penalties to dealers or providing extra bonus;
• To maintain a database of all contracts with dealers;
• To maintain a database with information related to dealers such as contacts, terms of the contracts, collateral, etc. Monitors the expiration of terms of collateral and their timely renewal;
• To maintain a database related to commercial sites;
• To maintain a database related to sales and other key indicators reflecting activity such as number of customers, customer contacts, commercial site, characteristics of commercial sites, competition data, etc.;
• University degree, master level on economics, economy of trade or a similar specialty;
• At least 3 years experience on similar positions in the petrol business is a must;
• Strong communication and organizational skills;
• Flexibility, resistance to change and ability to work under pressure;
• Excellent command in English is a must (Russian as an advantage);
• Self-motivation, high level of initiative and proactive thinking are essential for the position;
• Experience with SAP is a must;
• Experience in Excel, Power point, Ms.Office, Outlook;
We propose: a permanent labor contract with NIS Petrol EOOD, additional health insurance, a motivating working atmosphere.