We are a global payment technology company with
extensive growth plans for Europe, Asia and American markets. Listed in the London
Stock Exchange, SafeCharge has been in the payments industry for more than a
decade providing technology-based innovative payment solutions to a broad range
of blue chip clients. Our offices are spread across EMEA and recently
established our APAC and North American operations.
A great opportunity to join our integration team of
a successful and growing payment technology company. We are looking for a technical specialist to support
our clients throughout the technical process of their on-boarding to the
company\\\'s SaaS platform. The person in this role will manage on-going
integration projects involving different departments and teams, representing
the client\\\'s interests in the company.
- Manage on-going integration projects involving
different internal departments and teams;
- Representing clients’ interests in the company;
- Tracking the events until cases are resolved,
contacting the relevant factors in the organization when needed.
- At least 3 years of experience with supporting
international companies and client with Hi-Tech products;
- At least 2 years of experience with popular
communication protocols (client-server, server-to-server) - IP, HTTP, etc.;
- Knowledge and experience with e-commerce and
specifically online payment methods;
- Ability to quickly analyze technical problems and
identify the problem\\\'s root cause;
- Experience with - Java, PHP, JSON, etc. - an
- Knowledge and experience in HTML, CSS, SQL - an
- Fluent English;
- Team player.
- A challenging job in a fast-developing,
international payment technology company;
- Healthy and friendly work environment where you can
thrive and develop your skills;
- Possibilities for career advancement;
- Outstanding remuneration package and complimentary social
Please send your resume in English.