Ref. No.: BW_ACLА
Bulwork is the first IT and TELCO recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 18 years of significant presence int he market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services to both candidates and clients. The company respects the candidates and always strives to find the most suitable and challenging job for them.
And our client:
Which just has acquired a local company has the ambitious aim to be the best employer in Bulgaria attracting hundreds of IT Talents for its Hub in Sofia, Bulgaria. They are focused on backup, recovery, and file-protection for the home, but also for small to medium-sized enterprises. This Swiss company is proud of being one of the most successful in its field and with ambitions to grow fast in Bulgaria. Together, we are looking for several seniors who will hold the position of:
- 2+ years of experience in Linux related OSs (setup and configuration);
- Skills related to rpm-based Linux including installation, configuration, troubleshooting, patch maintenance, and security;
- Configuration management skills (mainly Ansible);
- Ability to automate routine and to develop simple services using Python or Go;
- Spoken and written English.
- Experience in Prometheus configuration;
- Some dev skills or knowledge.
The company will attract you with:
- Excellent remuneration, higher than the companies in the similar field in Bulgaria!
- Social benefits program - really good one!
- Opportunity to work with very experienced IT Geeks globally and to work on complicated tasks which will improve your own tech skills
- Last but not least, because of the current expansion on the market, opportunity for a higher position as a career path.
If you are interested in, grab this opportunity and send us your CV in English.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).