Are you looking for a career development within the IT Administration? Are you mastering in coordination and administration? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring IT Coordinator who will help our IT Team.
The IT Administrator will be primarily responsible to request new user accounts and changes on existing accounts. The person will also support the System Administrators in installing, managing and maintaining computers, servers, telephony and network systems to ensure stable operations of TEK’s IT assets. The individual will help also to ensure the integrity and stability of Voice and Data as well as the VPN connection of internal network and partner’s access. Maintain high level of information security.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience. Bilingual with English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
• Responsible for requesting approvals for new accounts
• Responsible to submit tickets for new accounts
• Responsible to submit archiving requests for existing accounts
• Responsible to maintain database with all records for new and existing accounts
• Responsible to coordinate the delivery of physical cards to the sites
• Responsible to drive internal and external communication in regards with the account creation process
• Responsible to maintain the account request process and documentation
Skills and Competencies
• Experience in ITO or BPO sector
• Good Troubleshooting skills
• Process-oriented person
• Excellent customer service skills
In return, we offer you
• Food vouchers
• No overnight shifts
• Medical insurance-one of the best in the market
• Free massages in the office- every Friday
• Multisport card discount
• Social bonus for Marriage and Child birth
• Refer a friend / RAF bonus
• Corporate trainings and development programs
• Team buildings and events
• Additional corporate discounts in restaurants close to the office
• Free drinks in the office / coffee and tea
• Fruit days
• Excellent office location
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.