Ref. No.: BW-SPHPD
Bulwork is the first IT recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 18 years stable presence in the market. The company has established a reputation of delivering high quality services both to the clients and candidates. We respect the wishes of our clients and strive to provide the best service by finding the most suitable and challenging job for them.
About Our Client:
Global IT services and solutions company. They are specialized in delivering quality solutions in the following areas - Collaboration, Big Data & Analytics and Internet of Things. Their focus is on integrating various technologies and building delightful experiences to customers. Due to the expansion of their team, together we are looking for:
SENIOR PHP- UI- DRUPAL DEVELOPER
- Participating in the development of software solutions and products;
- Maintaining documentation;
- Improving development process;
- Participating in design and architectural discussion;
- Coaching new employees.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a similar;
- Excellent English – both written and verbal;
- Experience with Drupal 7 or 8;
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3;
- Experience in applying REST design principals;
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Proficient in unit testing, code review, CI;
- Experience with GIT;
- Linux knowledge;
- Basic understanding of LESS and SASS.
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Understanding of distributed computing principles;
- Knowledge in Service-Oriented Architecture;
- Knowledge with SSO.
The company offers:
- Good remuneration package;
- Training programs and certifications;
- Additional health insurance;
- Annual Performance Bonus;
- Sports card;
- Team building events;
- Drinks in the office;
If you see yourself in this role, don't hesitate and send your CV in English!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).