We are looking for an experienced .NET Software Engineer to join our development team.
Do you want to dive into software development in the cloud?
In this role you will work in a small team of experienced software engineers from Bulgaria, Austria and Germany. You will take part in the development of DRSM-Dashboard Central, delivering external components and solutions.
DRSM-Dashboard Central (DRSM-DC) is a software tool for leadership; indeed for leaders, decision-makers and managers. These professional functions are characterized by the fact that it is necessary to grasp and assess upcoming situations quickly as well as to make decisions as straight as possible and implement measures. DRSM-DC makes it possible to keep important issues in one’s field of responsibility in focus and define, delegate and monitor decisions – or measures, and to examine their success and bring them to a conclusion.
- Structured software engineering;
- Testing & Integration;
- Software documentation;
- Configuration management;
- Execution of a proper agile and scrum-based development.
To be successful in this role you need to have experience most of the following
What you would be doing most of the time
- Object-oriented programming: C#/VB, ASP.NET (ASP.NET 4.0/4.5);
- SQL knowledge;
- Experience with (twitter's) Bootstrap is advantageous;
- English language is necessary at a (very) high level;
- German language is advantageous;
- Way of working should be analytical, correct and independent;
- Personality should be communicative and able to work in an international agile-acting team;
- Microsoft Azure knowledge and experience are advantageous;
- Experience with source control systems;
- Enhance internal tools and infrastructure;
- Implement API functionality using various MS technologies;
- Collaborate with other DRSM-DC development and support teams;
- Bug fixing;
- Write and review code;
- Write documentation
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 25 days vacation;
- Generous work-from-home allowance;
- Training and conferences;
- Possibility for travelling to other European countries;
- Possibility for part-time work.