Vega Medical is a healthcare improvement company operating from its headquarters in Sofia, Bulgaria and regional subsidiaries. We help hospitals, clinics and physicians deliver better patient care and at the same time improve efficiency and optimize costs.
Over the last few years, Vega Medical has become a preferred partner for leading medical manufacturers and more than 160 healthcare institutions in the region. We operate in Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Kosovo and Albania with the goal to not only provide products and services but also be a platform for the exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practices.
Vega is uniquely positioned to provide the resources required to help our partners thrive in an ever-changing healthcare system.
Our Sales team has been steadily growing over the years and we have now reached the point when remote support can add real value to our sales process. The Inside Sales Agent is a new role for us and the main goal will be to aid our Field Sales team in generating and exploring opportunities with current and potential clients.
Main tasks and duties:
- Make outbound calls to current and potential clients with the goal to explore their needs and inform them of our products and services;
- Selling medical devices to hospitals/doctors over the phone;
- Generating leads for the Field Sales team;
- Schedule meetings with clients for our Field Sales staff;
- Conducting surveys and collecting consumer data;
- Maintaining contact with existing customers or encouraging previous customers to return;
- Answer inbound calls from customers and prospects;
- Actively input and update data into a CRM system.
- University degree;
- Good level of English - our clients are Bulgarian, but many trainings, tools and systems are in English;
- Previous experience in sales and experience talking over the phone with clients;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill;
- Focused and result-oriented personality.
- Great remuneration package (base salary and attractive bonus scheme);
- Working in a company with high ethical and professional standards;
- A supportive team of creative, ambitious and truly inspiring people;
- Constant improvement policy, aimed at frequent personal and professional trainings;
- Great office location and facilities.
If what we have described seems like the perfect fit for you, then we would love to hear from you. To apply, please send us your CV
and cover letter
We will be contacting only shortlisted candidates.