Currently we are
recruiting for one of our new projects in Varna. The primary purpose of a Tier
1 Customer Service Representative is to provide first class customer service by
responding to inbound emails and phone calls from end customers. This will
include queries on pre-sales, downloading products, physical delivery and
returns, billing inquiries, etc.
Monday-Friday shifts / Weekends free
No night shifts
Flexible working hours
- Very good communication skills in German/ French/
Italian/ Spanish/ Dutch/ Portuguese: written, verbal, and
- English (B1 level) – needed for the training.
- Experience in a customer service environment is a plus.
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence with respect to
treating and caring for customers.
- Have a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to interpret
and communicate data.
- Be able to troubleshoot basic issues related to
- Very familiar with computer operation systems, (incl.
- Attractive salary + extra bonuses
- Excellent social benefits package including Health
Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for
highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
- Structured working environment
- Career opportunities
- Great office location
- Team Building activities
- 21 days annual paid leave
- Referral program bonuses
If you find this opportunity suitable for you and you want to develop your
career in a company which upholds highest industry standards, please send your
CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.