Eurocross Assistance is an international company - a part of Achmea B.V. and the Astrum Assistance Alliance, which provides medical and technical assistance for insured parties in time of need all over the World.
- Excellent command of Bulgarian is a must
- Excellent command of English is a must
- Fluency in at least one more foreign language
- Ability to work on shifts (day and night shifts)
- Strong communication skills, excellent teamwork skills
- Computer literacy is a must. Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to fast learning
- Handling customer inquiries
- Ensuring efficient communication with the connected parties
- Making the appropriate arrangements to assist
in times of need – organizing medical treatments, monitoring patient status, etc.
- Assisting in case of hospitalizations, ensuring repatriation to home countries, eliminating language barriers between patients and local medical staff
- Arranging roadside assistance, repair on spot, transportation of vehicles to nearest garages, etc.
- Helping desk services for Insurance Companies, filing of insurance claims, providing information and contacts, etc.
- Flexible work schedule (day and night shifts)
- Competitive remuneration package
- Extended benefit package (additional health insurance, food vouchers, etc.)
- Work in a challenging, interesting and pleasant business environment
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.