Are you passionate about customer service? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Do you want to gain global experience and move into an environment of IT support learning new technologies?
As customer support specialist, you will provide software support managing customer queries, gathering information from our technical teams and sharing findings with the customer directly.
What we’re looking for:
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
• You will provide client customer service support by effectively acting as a single point of contact to the customer whilst a technical team resolves critical system issues;
• Triage incident service request by Inbound and Outbound phone calls, email or web portal as a point of contact;
• Identify and assign the incident to the appropriate severity level, category, priority, team and engineer;
• Manage the life-cycle of the incident to ensure the customer’s incident is resolved proactively communicating all updates.
• Fluency in English and Spanish/Italian/German/French/Portuguese both written and spoken;
• University degree;
• Minimum 1 years work-related experience in customer-relationships position or similar;
• Work-related experience with technical support;
• Basic knowledge in IT, fast learner in IT knowledge or software system.
In return, we offer you:
• Food vouchers
• No overnight shifts
• Medical insurance-one of the best in the market
• Free massages in the office- every Friday
• Multisport card discount
• Social bonus for Marriage and Child birth
• Refer a friend / RAF bonus
• Corporate trainings and development programs
• Team buildings and events
• Additional corporate discounts in restaurants close to the office
• Free drinks in the office / coffee and tea
• Fruit days
• Excellent office location
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.