Do you have an interest in security and IT? Do you want to work with a passionate and energetic team?Do you want to be backed by a world-class group of experts from academia and industry?Tek experts is expanding the team and is looking for Cyber and Information Security Engineer
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, you will be supporting the design, implementation, management and monitoring of the Information Security Strategy and Information Security Management System (ISMS). This exciting opportunity gives you the chance to work across all Tek Experts locations in Bulgaria, Malta, Costa Rica, USA, Nigeria, Vietnam, and China in addition to our group HQ in Cyprus.
What we`re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best they can in the area they support. Bilingual with English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Support the design and implementation of information security controls based on well-known frameworks, regulations and standards, such as ISO 27001, PCI and NIST.
• Manage and perform information security incident response and investigation activities.
• Responsible for assessing and managing information risk and facilitates remediation of identified vulnerabilities for the company’s premises, network, systems and applications.
• Performs vulnerability assessments as assigned utilizing IT security tools and methodologies.
• Facilitate in the development and performance of an information security awareness program.
• Design, develop and document information security related policies, procedures and standards based on industry’s best practices.
• Design and implementation of disaster recovery and business continuity plans, procedures, audits, and enhancements.
• Address information security questions from internal and external stakeholders.
• Participate / Assist in internal and external information security risk assessments and regulatory compliance audits.
• Regularly reports to the Chief Information Security Officer on performance, progress, issues and future needs.
Skills and competences
- 2 years of Information / Cyber security experience:
- Good knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in relation to Information/Cyber Security and Risk.
- Ability to understand the relationship between business processes, priorities, risk and their underlying technologies and security risks.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimum supervision.
In return, we offer you
• Food vouchers
• No overnight shifts
• Medical insurance-one of the best in the market
• Free massages in the office- every Friday
• Multisport card discount
• Social bonus for Marriage and Child birth
• Refer a friend / RAF bonus
• Corporate trainings and development programs
• Team buildings and events
• Additional corporate discounts in restaurants close to the office
• Free drinks in the office / coffee and tea
• Fruit days
• Excellent office location
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts. Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items