This is us.
A leading European FinTech company helping people and businesses from 130+ countries make and accept payments in the most efficient, secure and convenient way. Today this results in more than 500,000 customers across the world.
We are redesigning the payments world to offer unique experience and make every payment modern, interactive and simple. All across the customer pathway, online and offline, we use the means of creativity and art to power our clients manage their money with ease and responsibility.
“iCard” AD is a Payment Institution and Electronic Money Institution, licensed under Payment Services Directive (PSD 2007/64 EC) and E-Money Issuers Directive (2009/110/EC), authorized to provide payment services and e-money in EU and EEA countries.
“iCard” is a principal Member of MasterCard Worldwide, VISA Europe, UnionPay International, JCB, Amex, Issuer of Electronic Money and Payment Transaction and member of SEPA and SWIFT. Why?
Because we know there’s a story behind every payment and we choose to believe it brings a change for a better world.
And because we grow fast, we want you to be part of our upcoming growth vision, development and challenges! Is this you?
Finding just a good job is simply not good enough. You want your skills, passion and extra efforts to be noticed and put to good work. You want to see yourself grow on daily basis because you know life is all about excelling. In the current role you will be challenged to:
• Conduct clients analysis and assessment based on provided documents as well as public and/or other relevant resources.
• Review periodically existing clients’ database.
• Evaluate merchants` exposure.Your profile:
• University degree in Economics, Legal or other relevant.
• At least 2 years professional experience.
• Excellent analyzing and organizing skills.
• Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
• Pro-active approach and ability to take appropriate decisions.
• Proficient use of MS Office.
• Excellent command of English.
• Additional EU languages will be considered as an advantage.
• Previous experience in research and analysis of information will be considered a strong advantage.Here is what we’ve got to offer:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Remote and home office options.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting team building events.
• Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?Are you ready to take it to the next level? Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed by the application process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh - good luck to all of you!