Expert coordinator for Finances
NIS Gazprom Neft is one of the largest and fastest growing Oil and Gas producers in Eastern Europe, whose major owner is the Russian leader company “Gazprom Neft".
In view of ambitious plans for business expansion in South East Europe, and a necessity to gain competitive advantage at the open market, the Bulgarian subsidiary company “ NIS Petrol” is committed to hire professional and talented individuals and invests in their development and enhancement.
The company in Bulgaria is looking to recruit " Expert coordinator for Finances".
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily cash flow planning: OPEX, CAPEX, Sales, Loans - coordination with other departments.
- Monitoring of plans implementation – coordination with other departments;
- Daily execution of payments: timely payment of liabilities within due date in SAP, without falling into overdue; daily monitoring of cash flow transactions;
- Insurance of company’s assets. Follow-up procedures of all insurance policies. Reclaim of damages;
- Credit risk management: preparation of materials for Credit committee, participation, processing; - Follow-up of approved credit limits. Monitoring of receivables structure. Credit watch;
- Documentary activities: reconciliation of texts of LGs and LCs. Approval of final versions in parent company. Collection of originals. Reporting;
- Monthly, weekly, daily reporting to functional supervisors in parent company.
The successful candidate should have:
- University degree (at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance)
- Experience in accounting – min. 3 years
- Experience in credit control
- Very strong command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Business English
- Strong communication skills and a professional attitude
- Strong focus on details and accuracy
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexibility with work time
- Customer focus
The company offers:
- Permanent labor contract with NIS Petrol EOOD;
- Motivating working atmosphere;
- Personal development and professional growth;
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated as confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only.