Astrea Recruitment was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We. transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients
or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
We are more than happy to announce that we’re collaborating on the recruitment process with one of the top employers in the country! Our client is the world’s biggest online gaming company. We are searching for determined and well-organized candidates who could join a temporary project.
* Review various types of user documentation;
* Interact with users regarding process changes via chat or email if needed;
* Use pre-approved response templates provided by the company;
* Escalate cases to the respective manager whenever necessary;
* Be friendly and respectful and enjoy this one-of-a-kind opportunity!
* Advanced level of German and English
* Eye for details – be good at noticing small but important things;
* Team player – work together with other team members and solve issues effectively;
* Flexibility - adapt to ever-changing situations;
* Good understanding of basic computer software – Excel and Word will come in handy when working with documentation.
Our Client Offers:
* Full-time schedule with flexible shifts – you will have time for hobbies and loved ones;
* Attractive salary – something important to consider;
* Additional employee benefits – a little extra help goes a long way;
* Temporary contract – the chance to see if the gaming industry is your cup of tea;
* Friendly and diverse working environment – our client is an out-of-the-box company.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_BOFG).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data (Astrea
Recruitment. - reg No 1809).