Astrea Recruitment was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – an innovative company in the IT field – we are looking for IT Operations Specialist with French, Hungarian, German & English .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support and maintain all Network Operation Center documentation and web services;
* Manage to support the center ticket escalations concerning the server administration and IT applications issues;
* Follow IT Security policies of the company;
* Create, review and forward information and documentation;
* Perform other duties as delegated by IT Management.
* Excellent command of French, Hungarian, German & English (B2-C1);
* Technical education or equivalent work experience required;
* Great interpersonal skills;
* Good problem solving, decision making and organizational skills.
Our client’s offer:
* Nice working environment;
* Flexible working hours - standard, late and night shifts;
* Taxi vouchers (possible only for late and night shifts);
* Full-time contract and competitive re-numeration package;
* Possibilities for professional improvement.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume and CV in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_NSOW).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)